Services & Support|
Materials and MRO
Wherever you are, we're not far
Spare parts and complete units
Safran Ventilation Systems maintains an extensive stock of spare parts (LRU) to ensure customer needs are met on a global level. Spare parts are available directly from Safran Ventilation Systems Blagnac (France) or through its network in order to ensure local service and optimal responsiveness.
Advise on measures to be taken, ship equipment within 4 hours of the customer's request, be ever more responsive - this is our 24/7 AOG service.
Critical and urgent requests, our commitments:
Safran Ventilation Systems is committed to making components available within 7 days when a customer makes an urgent request and within 24 hours for any critical requests.
For any information or request: firstname.lastname@example.org
A library at your disposal
The 'technical publication' service works in close cooperation with Safran Ventilation Systems Design office to develop instruction and maintenance manuals for airlines and their service centers (CMM, SB, SIL).
Technical documents that Safran Ventilation Systems transmits to its customers are written based on all standards in effect in the aerospace and military sectors (ATA100, ATA101, ATA200, AIR106F, MAT1009, ATA Spec 2200, S1000D, etc.).
The bonus: Safran Ventilation Systems offers its customers a secure access to all technical publications via the link below.
"À la carte" training
Need hands-on training? We have various offers
Come on site! Our repair shop is here to help you organize training at Safran Ventilation Systems premises.
Impossible to get here?
Our teams can come to you or online training can be put together.
Training programs are personalized based on your needs:
- Description and operation of equipment
- Repairs and overhaul
- Reference materials
- Equipment service manuals
- Other technical data
- Information specific to equipment support
Safran Ventilation Systems, local service
The in service Product Support engineers at Safran Ventilation Systems, provide support and technical assistance to customers for all Safran Ventilation Systems products. They maintain close relationships with airlines, operators and aircraft manufacturers to ensure a high level of satisfaction among our customers.
The Product Support engineers routinely provide support to airlines all over the world and offer the following services:
- Site visits and technical support
- Presence in operator forums
- Answers to specific technical inquiries from customers
- Scheduled training sessions
- Technical assistance for aircraft in commercial operation
Your satisfaction is our priority
Safran Ventilation Systems' Customer Services organization coordinates technical assistance operations and business activities with customers. We offer a wide range of personalized services for civil and regional aircraft operators, business jets, transport aircraft, wide bodies aircraft, helicopters and military applications.
Our main goals:
- To guarantee a repair time of 2 weeks (or less), thanks to our network
- To meet and exceed industry standards in materials and responsiveness
- To respect the commitments contained in our customer service support contracts
- To supply proactive technical support for onsite applications
- To offer world-class services in terms of repairs, the sale of replacement equipment and spare parts, and retrofitting in order to increase Safran Ventilation Systems' product potential for the benefit of our customers.
Power Care, a custom-made global offering
Safran Ventilation Systems Customer Support strives, in all circumstances, to carefully listen to the customer's needs in order to develop innovative solutions that ensure their satisfaction.
Safran Ventilation Systems offers a customized range of services responding to each customer's own use. Always engaged in the process, customer support teams develop and implement all possible solutions to optimize operating costs for devices in use. Because each customer is unique, Safran Ventilation Systems offers a personalized approach to develop a long-term relationship.
Power Care :
- Long-term contracts
- A budget and predictable costs
- Fixed repair prices
- Modular services according to your needs
- Improved residual value